Monday, September 8, 2008

Excuses, Excuses....

Yes, it’s been over a month since my last update, and I might as well apologize now for not having posted a review for such a long time. My excuse? Well, I moved in with my girlfriend a few weeks ago, so that has been sucking up a huge part of my free time and prevented me from being able to read or watch much in the way of “modern Japanese visual culture”; in fact, I’ve got Mushi-shi and Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad DVDs gathering dust on top of the TV and Excel Saga, Kekaishi, Dororo and The Wallflower at the bottom of my bookbag accruing overdue fines.

So Gomennasai (ごめんなさい。) everyone….I will return to my normal schedule (i.e. still irregular but more frequent) of posting before long - I’ll be taking a look at a couple of the afore-mentioned series and coming back with news from the New York AnimeFest in a few weeks to boot.

Until then, enjoy this creepy cosplay picture. Yikes…..










No comments: