Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sorry....no updates til after Xmas

I know that I promised reviews of Gundam: The Origin (manga) and Welcome to the NHK: Conspiracy (anime)....but I'm too tired to write 'em! I'll just give you a teaser and say that Welcome to the NHK is one of the best programs I've seen this year - a funny and likeable series about the life and loves of a paranoid shut-in (it's better than it sounds, honest). I'll be out of town for the next week or so for the holidays, so don't expect any new updates until after Christmas.

Anyway, for all you Arlington Anime/Manga Club folks out there, I'm still in the process of choosing the 2 anime episodes for December 28th's meeting; I've been reading a lot online about Samurai Champloo and will probably at least be showing that. In terms of booktalks, I'll be covering Gundam Seed, Kindaichi Case Files, and Maison Ikkoku.

Have a pleasant holiday, y'all.....

1 comment:

Ms. Courtney said...

I'd like to borrow some of your materials for an anime program at my branch but I didn't catch your name. Please send me an e-mail (and delete this comment :)